Poems About Someone Making You Happy Again Poems About Someone Special You Can Trust

Dearest Poems
Rhyming and Free Verse Love Poetry

Free dear poems and verses for romantic love messages and notes. Brusque, long, deplorable, teen, relationship love poetry, more. Detect the words of love y'all're looking for right here.

Never Like This

I've held others before,
But it was never like this,
Where my body inhales y'all
And quivers with elation,

Where my senses are reeling
From the strength of desire,
And if I can't take yous soon,
I'll exist consumed past the burn down.

Past Karl Fuchs

Love poetry should make the recipient feel treasured. This free rhyming romantic truthful love poem is a love rhyme that could also be used as a relationship poem.

If Not For You

If not for you, I wouldn't know
What true love really meant.
I'd never feel this inner peace;
I couldn't exist content.

If non for you, I'd never take
The pleasures of romance.
I'd miss the bliss, the craziness,
Of love'due south sweet, silly dance.

I have to feel your tender touch on;
I have to hear your vox;
No other one could take your place;
You're it; I have no option.

If non for you, I'd exist adrift;
I don't know what I'd exercise;
I'd be searching for my other half,
Incomplete, if not for y'all.

By Joanna Fuchs

Love poetry can describe a fulfilling relationship. This love verse does that. You can attach this to a romantic gift or put information technology in your own love menu.

My Everything

Bonded to you in emotional bliss,
united in concrete rapture,
I realize my dreams and fantasies.
Engulfed in contentment
and satisfaction,
I know heaven in your arms.
My intense hunger nourished,
deep yearnings fulfilled,
I am open up to you in total trust.
Y'all are my refuge,
my everything

By Joanna Fuchs

To view ALL our poem pages, see our SITE MAP

Author's Selection

Some years ago, when I thought about starting a poetry site, I prayed nearly it. "Lord," I said, "I'm about to write a poem, and if you want me to go alee with this poesy site thought, make information technology a really practiced one." I started writing, and in a brusk time, "Creatures of the Fire" was done. I looked at information technology and just knew I had the become ahead from God. Technically, information technology's the best verse form I've ever written, with its internal rhyme and metaphors. I loved it and so, and it's notwithstanding my favorite.

Creatures of the Fire

We swan-dive into the volcano, burning;
Nosotros're creatures of the burn down,
Mingled male and female, yearning
For the heat, the sweet explosion of desire.

I splash into the pleasure, all consuming;
I'm joyfully insane,
My passion for you deep, and fully blooming;
Long later on, sugariness warm flickers still remain.

You make my body sizzle with your kisses,
And yet there's so much more;
My heart is kindled, too; Information technology knows what bliss is,
This closeness that I've never felt earlier.

My body and my eye vest to you;
I'm peaceful and consummate.
I see more adventures coming for we 2,
We creatures of the tender burn and heat.

By Joanna Fuchs


Before using our poems please see our
Terms of Use
for permission details.


See Our Other Pages of Dear Poems

We have Half dozen pages of beloved poems,
this page and the following five others.

Brusque Love Poems

Sorry Love Poems

Anniversary Love Poems

Birthday Dear Poems

Valentine Love Poems

Run into some Christmas Dearest Poems hither.

Some love poems rhyme and some don't. This is a dear message in complimentary poetry, which doesn't rhyme. This free love poetry could also be framed and given as a romantic souvenir.

Famous painting of lovers kissing. Man in Robin Hood type outfit kissing woman in full length light blue satin dress.

Until I Met You

Earlier I met you,
I thought I was happy,
and I was,
but I had never known
the rich contentment,
deep satisfaction,
and total fulfillment
you brought to me
when you came into my life.
Before I met yous,
I felt a lot of things,
proficient things,
but I had never experienced
the indescribably intense
feelings I have for you.
Before I met you,
I thought I knew myself,
and I did,
only y'all looked deep inside me
and establish fresh new things
for usa to share.
Before I met you,
I idea I knew about love,
but I didn't,
until I met you.

Past Joanna Fuchs

Dear poetry can apply imagery, as this romantic poem does in its references to nature.

A Dear Vocal

Permit me sing you a love song
About what I experience in my center;
Butterflies can't find nectar
Whenever we're apart.

You lot're a blossom in flower.
In the dark, in the gloom,
It's you who brightens my day.
How many ways exercise I need you?
Every solar day, every way, come what may.

By Karl Fuchs

Love rhymes tin can listing what ane person loves about the other. Joanna wrote this why I love you verse form for Karl for Valentine's Solar day 2006. This dear verse could be printed, framed, and given as a romantic gift.

Reasons Why

Our love is the long lasting kind;
We've been together quite awhile.
I love you for and then many things,
Your voice, your affect, your kiss, your smile.

Yous accept me every bit I am;
I can relax and but be me.
Even when my quirks come out,
Yous think they're cute; you let me be.

With you, there's nothing to resist;
You're irresistible to me.
I'm fatigued to you in total trust;
I give myself to you lot willingly.

Your sugariness devotion never fails;
You view me with a patient centre.
You love me, dear, no matter what.
Yous've been that way right from the start.

Those are just a few reasons why
I'll always honey you lot like I practise.
We'll have a lifetime full of dear,
And information technology volition happen because of you.

By Joanna Fuchs

Some honey poesy is specific to gender, as this human to woman dear poem is.

1 In A Million

You're one in a meg, my almost special one;
Your radiant smile is as bright equally the sun;
Yous're smart and caring and have many great charms,
And my middle really sings when you're wrapped in my arms.

I'm happy you chose me from all of the residuum,
And I'm proud 'cause I know that I got the best.
You lot're so beautiful and sugariness, and you glow like a pearl;
I simply dear you then much, my most wonderful girl!

By Karl Fuchs

Here'southward a free verse love poem that attempts to describe feelings of longing when lovers are autonomously. Of course, yous can change the colour of eyes to whatever you want...brown, gray, green, etc.

Come to Me

When you're away from me
I long for you...
in my thoughts,
in the centre of my soul.
I yearn to see
the affection in your optics...
blue depths of love for me.
I crave the safety warmth
of your artillery effectually me...
my cavern of comfort, ease and peace.
My body aches with hunger for you...
the exquisite torture
of delayed ecstasy,
coming soon, coming presently.
I long for you, I yearn for you,
I ache for you...
Please, bring all that I require
in your incomparable self.
Come up to me. Come to me.

By Joanna Fuchs

Honey poems are usually written past people who are happy in their relationships--at least the happy love poems are! Here's a love verse form from i very happy partner to some other. This is perfect for a romantic card or to accompany a romantic gift.

Lovers sitting under tree gazing fondly at each other

Safe Inside Our Dear

How did this miracle happen
That we're so very blessed,
And so shut…and more contented,
Than I ever would accept guessed.

I never thought that I
Could spend each precious minute
With just one special person
And find happiness within it.

I've learned so much from you
About loving, sharing, giving;
I know if I hadn't met you,
I wouldn't be really living.

We're facing life together;
We're handling joy and sorrow;
I'g glad you're on my side,
Whatever comes tomorrow.

You're my perfect partner,
Sweet lover, trusted friend.
We're condom within our love,
A beloved that will never terminate.

By Joanna Fuchs


Love verse often describes the skillful qualities of the loved one, as this love verse does. This I honey you poem is in free poetry; that is, information technology doesn't rhyme.

All The Things I Dearest About You

I love you for the warm, sugariness affection
in your eyes
whenever you look at me,
and the special smile
you lot salvage only for me.
I love that you always seek
to accept your torso close to mine,
reaching out to touch,
to hold my hand,
to wrap your arms around me.
I beloved how you testify me yous care
by looking for ways
to make my life easier and more comfy.
I honey that when I enquire y'all to do things,
y'all effort to do them
instead of thinking me demanding.
I love that your favorite place is near me,
that y'all'd rather be with me
than anywhere else.
I love yous for more reasons
than this page has space to write,
so I'll endeavour to tell you and show you lot in person
all the things I love near you lot.

Past Joanna Fuchs

This love verse describes unconditional dearest, the kind we'd all like to have. It's a love verse describing true dearest that never fails. Joanna wrote this romantic poem for Karl on his birthday in 2008. Information technology could exist a love poem for a boyfriend or a honey poem for a husband, or any kind of dearest verse form for him.

You lot Just Proceed On Loving Me

No affair what I look like,
Whether pretty or manifestly you run across,
When I'm all dressed upward or in PJs,
Yous but continue on loving me.

Sometimes I'yard happy and cheerful;
Other times grumpy and deplorable;
Your absolute love never wavers,
Whether I'm grouchy or glad.

Sometimes I try to change y'all;
And sometimes I criticize;
But I experience something melting within me,
When I encounter all the love in your eyes.

Your tolerance is countless,
Still I choose to be;
Having my dear makes yous happy,
So yous just keep on loving me.

And that is why, my darling,
Whatever else I do,
One thing is sure; no matter what,
I'll just keep on loving you.

By Joanna Fuchs

Beloved poesy tin imply the erotic, as this dear message does.

Like You

I had many loves earlier I met yous,
interesting loves,
companionable, fun-loving,
comfortable loves,
but only one existent love, unique beloved...
like you.
No one made my heart pound,
my pare damp, everything juicy
through and through...
like you.
None left me incoherent,
panting with excitement,
satisfaction, and finally peace,
like you.
Before you, there were others,
but none captured
my mind, heart and soul forever...
like you lot.

Past Joanna Fuchs

No 1 Loves Me Like You Practise

No one loves me like you do;
I've never felt like this;
You please me in and then many means,
With a word, a caress, a kiss.

No i understands me like you practice;
You see me deep inside,
You choose to overlook my flaws,
The ones I try to hide.

No one satisfies me similar you do,
When our bodies intertwine;
You give then much with your tender touch,
You're astonishing, and you're mine!

No one loves me like you practise;
Y'all fill my every need,
And that is why, my darling,
I'll follow wherever you pb.

By Joanna Fuchs

People who are looking for love sayings want to say what they feel but don't know what words to use. I hope this honey message meets that need.

Ever

I e'er yearn to come to you,
be with you,
connect with you lot,
unite with you,
merge with you.
I e'er honey to nurture you lot,
attend you,
run across your needs,
feed your hungers.
I will always cherish you,
treasure you,
adore you lot.
I aways desire to be yours,
always.

By Joanna Fuchs

Romantic dear poesy often centers on obsessive thoughts of the loved 1 equally this free romantic love poem does. Information technology could also exist called a falling in honey poem.

I Think Of You lot

When I retrieve of you, you fill up my listen;
In that location'due south no more thinking room I find.
I've never had such thoughts before;
I'm lost in yous, whom I adore.

I think no more than of mundane things,
Similar common pleasures that living brings.
I just think of you, and I'm filled with dreams;
To keep your honey fills all my schemes.

By Karl Fuchs

Your Love

Your love is
a magical souvenir,
a wondrous phenomenon,
my greatest treasure.

Your beloved creates in me
peace, contentment,
ecstasy and bliss.

Your honey gives me
feelings of safety, stability
emotional security.

You are the best matter
that ever happened to me,
amazing love of my life.

Past Joanna Fuchs

This free poesy beloved poem is dedicated to faithful, neverending beloved that survives, no affair what.

Your Dear Lasts

We've been together
through cluttered and difficult times.
At times I lost me,
but I never lost you,
because you were ever
right past my side.
Your dear lasts.

Drawn, depressed and overwhelmed
nigh what was happening,
I always had your dearest
as my i good matter.
Your love lasts.

Irritated, angry, overwhelmed,
I still had y'all,
understanding, forgiving.
Your love kept me alive,
and made me whole again.
Your love lasts.

By Joanna Fuchs

Love poetry tin depict how the loved i fulfills long-held dreams. This costless rhyming love poem does that.

A Dream Fulfilled

How could anyone e'er know,
The sugariness dreams that I dreamt as a youth,
Could blossom and focus and grow,
Until at present they'd turn up as a truth.

A truth filled with blessing and wonder,
A truth filled with beloved and with caring,
A truth with a voice loud equally thunder,
A truth with a message worth sharing.

For yous, my love, filled all my dreams,
Of a life I thought never could be.
Now with you at my side, I'm contented;
For my dreaming came true, don't you see?

I never gave upwardly on my dreaming,
I persisted because I simply knew,
A wait for real love is worth waiting,
Now you're here, and my dreams have come up truthful.

By Karl Fuchs

For all you men whose women tell yous that you never say what they want to hear, this free verse love poem is for yous.

I'm Writing It Down

Sometimes a human being'south heed and tongue
seem disconnected.
My mind realizes your wonderfulness,
simply my tongue might neglect to tell y'all.
Perhaps, since my eyes and brain
meet how very obvious
your lovely, endearing qualities are,
my tongue thinks
I don't need to permit you know.
In case there is any doubt
most what I am thinking and feeling,
I am writing it downwardly for you:
I always think
y'all are the prettiest, smartest,
about wonderful, kindest,
most loveable daughter
in all the world.
I want to hug, osculation, love
and admire you forever.
Please try to accept patience
with the negligence of my tongue.
I am working to proceed it in the loop meliorate.

By Karl and Joanna Fuchs

New Love

I've fought so many things in life,
Mental, emotional, physical strife.
With you lot, just harmony and peace I detect.
Happiness, contentment fill my mind.

With and so much dear, there'due south but no room
For disharmonize or for doom and gloom.
Rapture, ecstasy and elation
Is what I feel each time nosotros buss.

It's wonderful and totally new;
I'm deeply, madly in love with you.

By Joanna Fuchs

Love verse tin can use the dazzler of nature to convey tender feelings as this free online love verse form does.

Beautiful

My thoughts of y'all are like raindrops on flowers...
Cute.
My thoughts of you are like a rainbow at a splashing waterfall...
Cute.
My thoughts of yous are like a total moon
shining through a cloudy nighttime sky...
Beautiful.
No matter what wonders my eyes have seen,
Goose egg compares to the beauty I run across
when I wait at you.
My dear for you lot is beautiful.

By Karl Fuchs

Love poetry can include love messages that talk about the search for Mr. or Ms. Right, as this sweet love poem does.

Lucky

Nosotros all are explorers on the great sea of life;
We search and we hunt for our pleasure.
Some adventures are fruitful, and some disappoint,
But few find a gem they tin can treasure.

I'one thousand and so blest I found you as my priceless prize;
You're a treasure in every way.
I searched with the rest and discovered the best;
Finding you was my luckiest day.

By Karl and Joanna Fuchs

Love poetry can acknowledge how strong the bonds of dear can be. This love rhyme makes that clear.

The Prisoner

What is it about yous that makes me feel weak,
And gives me the goose bumps whenever you speak?
Why does the sight of yous fill me with pleasure,
Like a spotlight that shines on a glorious treasure?

Are you so unlike from others I've known?
What qualities do you lot take that are yours lone?
What can information technology be that fills up my heart?
And makes me experience lost whenever we role?

In that location's no easy answer for this marvelous bliss,
For the wonder I experience whenever we kiss,
For the fire that rages at the touch of your skin,
For the style my centre pounds for you way deep within.

It must be the power of dearest that I feel,
That ties me in bonds that seem strong as steel.
I could fight to get loose, but I'd rather requite in;
To stay trapped by your charms is how I will win.

Past Karl and Joanna Fuchs

Love messages can appreciate a specific quality of the loved 1, as this free beloved poem appreciates unconditional love. It likewise qualifies as a relationship poem.

You Let Me Exist Me

While others tell me I have faults and flaws,
And pick me all apart and criticize,
You dear me, sweetheart, just the way I am;
I but see affection in your eyes.

My pesky quirks yous but find endearing;
Your perfect mate is what y'all choose to encounter;
I dear you lot for a multitude of reasons;
And most of all 'cause you let me be me.

I never accept to change to meet your standards;
Acceptance is the greatest gift you give;
I capeesh you for your sweet devotion,
And I'll love you lot for as long as we shall live.

By Joanna Fuchs

Love messages tin be custom tailored to the recipient. Joanna has strawberry blonde pilus, so Karl wrote it this way, but this romantic love poem will fit whatever woman. Alter "cherry" to "gilt" or "raven" (black) or "anecdote" (brown).

My Daughter with the Reddish Pilus

Pirates bold in days of former
Searched the globe for treasure rare,
Merely none they institute as bright and audio,
Equally my girl with the ruddy hair.

Precious gold and sparkling jewels
Were fortunes to brand men care,
But none were worth a penny
Next to my girl with the reddish hair.

These pirates fought and died for wealth;
Their lives I wouldn't share,
For I have the but wealth I need:
My girl with the cherry-red hair.

By Joanna Fuchs

Love messages tin can convey a "before you" and "after yous" land of mind. This honey poem in gratis verse (it doesn't rhyme) describes a person whose self noesis may have been faulty.

Because of You

I was self sufficient,
gratified by my independence,
lonely, only non alone,
I thought.
Just I was restless,
searching blindly for something
to fill an empty identify
I didn't even know I had,
dimly enlightened
that I was somehow unfinished.
And so you lot came,
and filled everything,
every infinite, every need,
even secret dreams
I had concealed from myself.
I was cocky sufficient,
and restless;
Now I am profoundly peaceful
and complete,
because of you.

Past Joanna Fuchs

Love messages can contain detailed description, metaphors, even stories. This cute dear poem includes fantasy every bit well.

The Wizard

At that place'south a story told of a wizard
Who, for money, would cast a spell,
And I'm certain that you met this wizard,
And you, his wares he did sell.

What else can explicate how your grinning
Can brand my heartbeat roar,
Or how your wait slows my breathing,
While causing my spirits to soar.

I'm sure that you and this wizard
Conspired to control my encephalon,
For I'1000 ever thinking about you--
Feeling happy and slightly insane.

Now I hope I meet that aforementioned wizard,
For I'd give him all of my gilded,
To make you desire to stay with me,
And share happiness as we abound old.

By Karl Fuchs

Love poetry can tell a story. Here's a honey message from someone who's had some crude relationships, but finally found his dream partner.

The Dream Road

I've had a dream, since I was young
Of just how life should be,
But through the years, try as I might,
That dream eluded me.

I dreamed of a life that was filled with bliss;
I dreamed of love and sharing.
I dreamed, imagined and creatively planned
An adventure for 2 who were caring.

The road to today was paved with the dreams
That slowly got ground to dust.
And I've trudged that road and carried my load
And tried very hard to arrange.

Each step made me stronger; each test made me wiser,
And so on my long walk, I grew,
Till the time was right, ane magical night,
For the road to make room for two.

At present my brain shouts your name, and your loving reply
Makes a place for you in my heart.
(Proper name), it cries--so tender, then wise--
Let's brand the hazard kickoff!

Together we're blessed with a perfect match,
Something that's bright and new.
It's not too tardily, so let'southward create
A life that makes dreams come true.

By Karl Fuchs

Love poetry expresses the extensive nature of love. This gratis romantic dearest poem describes how the loved on is always on your mind.

Daydreams

My thoughts of you come frequently;
They're e'er filled with you and me.
No thing what I see or when,
It brings y'all back to mind again.

I'd be sitting, reading a book,
Or be out walking by a brook;
No matter what the path I took,
I'd run across dream images of how you expect.

Each twenty-four hours is filled with dreams of you;
I promise that all these dreams come true.

By Karl Fuchs

Love verse tin can describe some of the craziness that honey brings with it, as this costless romantic love verse form does.

Beware

When dearest strikes us hard and makes mush of our brain,
When love sneaks in and makes united states insane,
All sense tin depart and leave the brain blank,
When love similar that strikes it can drain our whole tank.

So beware of the power you lot exert over me,
For I'm under your spell; that's clear as tin be.
Whenever you're nearly, my brain slips out of joint;
I fight my love, but what is the indicate?

You're my force and my weakness, for I love you so dearly,
And I hope our love shines through the years just as clearly.

By Karl Fuchs

Perfect For Me

How do you practice information technology day after day,
Staying perfect for me in every manner,
But do it y'all practise, then I tin can't complain;
Yous put up with me, even when I'1000 a pain.

Problems ascend, and solutions go tried;
Through it all, yous are always correct there past my side.
Your caring for me is a gift without mensurate;
Your passion and strength make our spousal relationship a treasure.

Though parts of united states of america fail as nosotros get older,
There are parts that get meliorate and make our love bolder.
Your love and devotion brand my life shine,
So I hope that forever yous will exist mine.

By Karl and Joanna Fuchs

Karl wrote this love verse form for ruby-haired Joanna.

Wondrous Whirl

We've known each other quite a while,
Nevertheless days spent with y'all still make me grinning.
The dominicus shines brighter when y'all're near;
Yous've brightened my life through every year.

In that location are some times when we disagree,
When angry thoughts fill you and me.
But angry thoughts just don't concluding long,
For the honey nosotros share is manner too strong.

I give thanks the Lord that we did meet,
And I partnered up with you, my sugariness.
It's hard to think of a better mate,
Life with yous, for me, is bang-up!

So allow's keep going in this wondrous whirl,
I'll ever love my little cherry haired girl!

By Karl Fuchs

Love Poems for a Married woman

Karl wrote this love verse form for Joanna's birthday in 2014.

A Love Verse form for My Wife

You're the beloved of my life, my sweetness, wonderful wife,
And that's what yous'll e'er be.
I can hardly believe the proficient fortune I've had
Through the years since you lot married me.

Each year spent with you is a blessing; information technology's true!
Each year brings delectation so rare;
Each twelvemonth binds us stronger and deeper in dear,
and my wish is for more years to share!

By Karl Fuchs

This love poem has a "forever" quality nigh it. It'south nigh soulmates, the perfect team.

Partner for Life

My partner for life is you lot, my sweet wife;
I feel the brilliant joy you provide.
You fill life with pleasance;
You're my very own treasure;
Without you, I'd be empty inside.

Permit's cherish the good times, larn from the bad,
Make the nigh of the life nosotros share
If things get you downward, don't worry; don't frown.
Always call up, I care!

By Karl Fuchs

Love Poem for a Deceased Wife

I guess you could call this love verse form a brusk tribute to my deceased married woman.

A Love Verse form for My Late Married woman

My beloved wife,
You're the love of my life.
Now that y'all're gone,
Your sweet retentivity lives on.

Thoughts of you lot light my style,
Brightening each day.
We'll never really part;
You're then deep in my heart.

I'grand yours and you're mine,
Till the finish of time.

By Joanna Fuchs

There are many searches for a Love Poem for a Deceased Hubby, and so I wrote one.

You're Gone

You're gone,
simply you're giving me dear
in sugariness memories.
You're gone,
and I call back how you filled up my life
with contentment, romance and laughter.
You're gone, simply not actually.
Love of my life, yous gave me
lasting emotional security,
considering your honey is always with me.
Then you lot encounter, my darling,
You're not gone.
You're here, with me,
in my heart and mind,
and y'all ever volition be.
I'll see you again on the other side.

By Joanna Fuchs

Teen Love Poems

Teen dearest poems should address common experiences, similar unrequited love, as this teenage love poem does.

Invisible

I see you lot at school
And you glance my way,
Passing in the halls
In your ordinary mean solar day.

Only anytime
Your optics run into mine
Is a twenty-four hours and so rare,
A day so fine.

Only another face up,
I'm cypher to you;
You look but don't see;
You haven't a clue...

That my centre is racing;
I'g trembling inside;
So much dearest for you
I'chiliad trying to hibernate.

You smile at others;
You pass me past;
I'm invisible,
And I want to weep.

By Joanna Fuchs

Teen love poems frequently talk almost how ane person wishes some other would retrieve of them as more a friend, as this teenage love poem does.

Just Friends?

You say that you like me,
But that we're just friends;
Can I feel the aforementioned?
Well I think it depends:

Can I quit breathing fast
Each fourth dimension you appear?
Will my center stop its pounding
Whenever y'all're near?

I'd like to feel aught,
And get rid of the thrill.
I wish I'd stop loving you,
But I don't recollect I will.

By Joanna Fuchs

Dearest Prayer

Information technology's pretty astonishing how many searches there are for a beloved prayer, and so hither's a romantic prayer that I hope meets those needs.

Dear prayer

I pray the Lord will anoint you, Dearest,
With all that's expert from heaven above.
Lord, delight keep him well, secure;
Create in us a love that'due south pure,
Unselfish, giving, fond and true,
Stock-still on loving and serving You.

By Joanna Fuchs

Curious about the Christian religion? What is Christianity?
What is a Christian? What is Christian faith?
To see the answers and find out how to become a Christian,
bank check out this Web site.

Relationship Poems

Love poems can too exist relationship poems, as this love poesy is.

Honey Tin can Stay Strong

When love start comes and all seems right;
It's beyond our reason that we two can fight.
Withal fights will come, and anger might thrive,
So let's try to be sure that our honey will survive.

Allow's make our plans with similar goals,
So our wants and desires won't hit hidden shoals
That set u.s. crashing when things get difficult,
So our love can stay strong even when information technology gets jarred.

For if honey can stay strong when it's tested by fire,
And then we'd share a future that most would admire,
A future where partners would strive side past side,
A hereafter where love would always abide.

Past Karl and Joanna Fuchs

This love poem is actually a relationship poem with an important bulletin.

The Lover's Quarrel

For many years nosotros've lived and loved,
Our lives a rich please.
Then 1 twenty-four hours's events caused us to clash,
And the friction led to a fight.

Y'all think that words can't do a lot,
But words are not inert.
Words take the power to sooth and calm,
But can as well cut and hurt.

If thoughts are kept inside your head,
They can be dealt with by you alone.
But once the words are by your lips,
They're like a monument carved in stone.

So always take the time to think,
Of the hurt that tin can take place,
Whenever a thought is hastily said,
To cause someone loss of face.

It'south difficult work to tear the monument down,
To make the hurtful words lose their power.
Information technology'south so much better non to speak the thought,
And simply complain to yourself for an hour.

By Karl Fuchs

More Honey Poems!

See Our Other Pages of Love Poems

We accept SIX pages of love verse,
this page and the following 5 others.

Short Love Poems

Sad Dearest Poems

Anniversary Honey Poems

Birthday Dear Poems

Thanks for reading our love poems! This honey poetry is free for apply on personal greeting cards, provided that the writer's name (Joanna Fuchs or Karl Fuchs) and our Web site address, world wide web.poemsource.com, appear below the poem. (It tin can exist small-scale print; just and so it'due south readable.) All other uses crave permission. See our Terms of Apply for details.


Submit Your Own Love Message, Poem or Note

Share with the world your feelings of amore, attraction or passion in your original dearest poem. Give your loved one a link to your beloved message so it can exist viewed online.

Please notation: YOUR ORIGINAL WORK ONLY, posted merely at Poemsource.com. Please Practise Non submit the work of someone else. Minimum 100 words; more is improve, no limit. If your poem or message is too curt, please add comments. Submissions are subject field to blessing and editing.

Love Messages and Poems
from Other Visitors

Click beneath to see beloved verses from other visitors to this page...

Honey Messages from the Heart
This rhyming poem contains a dearest message every lover would like to hear. You're the center of my dream, A safe harbor in the storm. Of the ingather, you're …

Click here to write your own.


JUST A REMINDER: I go paid based on advertizement acquirement now, so if y'all wouldn't listen whitelisting Poemsource.com if you run an ad blocker that would be great.



  1. Home
  2. Love Poems

woodsblaint1991.blogspot.com

Source: https://www.poemsource.com/love-poems.html

0 Response to "Poems About Someone Making You Happy Again Poems About Someone Special You Can Trust"

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel