Childish Gambino Awaken My Love Childish Gambino Awaken My Love Cover Art
- Have :4854
- Want :1220
- Avg Rating : iv.41 / 5
- Ratings :299
- Last Sold :
- Everyman : $9.00
- Median : $17.70
- Highest : $26.19
Childish Gambino – Awaken, My Love!
| A1 | Me And Your Mama | 6:19 | |
| A2 | Take Some Honey | 3:44 | |
| A3 | Boogieman | 3:37 | |
| A4 | Zombies | four:42 | |
| A5 | Anarchism | two:05 | |
| A6 | Redbone | 5:27 | |
| B7 | California | 2:45 | |
| B8 | Terrified | 4:15 | |
| B9 | Baby Boy | 6:22 | |
| B10 | The Night Me And Your Mama Met | 3:34 | |
| B11 | Stand Tall | 6:11 |
- A&R – Fam Udeorji
- Art Management [LP Packet Art Direction] – Brian Roettinger
- Executive-Producer [Executive-Producers] – Donald Glover, Ludwig Goransson*
- Lyrics By [All Song Lyrics Written Past] – Donald Glover
- Lyrics By [Co-Written By] – Ludwig Goransson* ( tracks: A4 )
- Management – Wolf And Rothstein*
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman
- Mixed By – Andrew Dawson ( tracks: B8 ) , Donald Glover ( tracks: A1 to B7, B9 to B11 ) , Ludwig Goransson* ( tracks: A1 to B7, B9 to B11 ) , Riley Mackin ( tracks: A1 to B7, B9 to B11 )
- Photography By, Art Direction – Ibra Ake
- Producer – Ludwig Goransson* ( tracks: A1, A3, A4, A6 to B9, B11 )
- Recorded By – Riley Mackin, Ruben Rivera
- Recorded By [Choir] – Bryan Carrigan
This is the single LP release, not the limited edition boxed set.
Download menu with for the album as 320 kbps mp3 files.
All songs mixed at The Factory and Elbo Studios except track 8
Rail 8 mixed at Audio EQ Studios
All songs recorded at The Factory
Choir recorded at Elbo Studios
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched) : GLS-022101-A NRP Ⓤ
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched) : GLS-022101-B NRP Ⓤ
| Title ( Format ) | Characterization | Cat# | State | Year | |||
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Recently Edited | Awaken, My Love! ( CD , Anthology ) | Glassnote (2) | GLS-0209-02 | Usa | 2016 | ||
| Recently Edited | Awaken, My Love! ( CD , Album ) | Glassnote (2), Liberator Music | LIB199CD | Australia | 2016 | ||
| New Submission | Awaken, My Dear! ( CD , Album ) | Glassnote (2), Hostess Entertainment Unlimited | HSU-10108 | Japan | 2016 | ||
| New Submission | Awaken, My Dear! ( CD , Anthology ) | Glassnote (2) | GLS-0209-02 | Europe | 2016 | ||
| New Submission | Awaken, My Love! ( CD , Album ) | Glassnote (2), Glassnote (2) | GLS020902 , GLS-0209-02 | Canada | 2016 |
Edited vi months ago
I paid $v for a NM- copy of this, this pressing seems alright to me (mayhap some bias acquired by the cost I paid). It's not as atrocious as the reviews make it out to be imo. Pops and crackles certain (record had some really light scuffs acquired by the tape going in and out the innersleeve), but the record sounds alright. Weird bass sound in redbone but other than that information technology's pretty clear and well balanced; BG did a groovy task on this imo. If yous go information technology for a expert price it's well worth it, a flake quiet simply that's it pretty much.
EDIT: Listened to this today for the start time in a while, and I have to say that information technology's both good and bad in some respects. Main bad thing of note on this press is the extremely low volume - on the first track I had to crank it up to 75% whereas on most records I have, I can turn it up to ~45% to get the same volume. What'south even weirder is that other tracks on this record can get the same book by turning up to ~55%, rail ane was mastered actually low in volume, the balance is still lower in volume compared to near records I take. Maybe information technology'southward just my ears beingness strange, simply I feel like listening through speakers can remove virtually of the dynamic issues. Through headphones, this sounds pretty boring and quite flat dynamically, just information technology comes to life when yous plough upward the volume through speakers. Peradventure I simply got lucky, but my copy has pretty minimal pops and clicks, so turning up the book makes it still sound articulate. No question, this album could audio better, the low-end is pretty muffled, just at the right toll, this press is absolutely worth it.
Sucks that this pressing sucks. The music is then good, only the pressing...sucks.
There'southward absolutely no separation.
Crappy pressing, what a mess ... Such a shame !
This is probably the worst pressing I've heard outside of film discs.
Mastering is and then flat. I was playing some old crap before it and information technology had so much more dimension.
I too own the box ready version of this anthology, but picked upwards the single disc version today, so I wouldn't have to hassle with the box set.
I was disappointed to see and then many people say information technology sounded bad, I am on side B as I blazon this and haven't noticed any dissonance or annihilation. Maybe some people are simply too picky or I got lucky. Either way, I am pleased with the sound of this pressing.
Yes! Pressing very bad!!! Really noisy and low volume!! Don't recommended
Edited three years ago
Pretty tranquillity pressing (had to plow the volume upwardly like a tertiary more than I usually have it at) and actually tight heart hole (had to widen it lightly with a knife) but besides that pretty average pressing. Very minor surface noise compared to what everyone else seems to take.
EDIT: Surface noise is definitely clear in the right channel on the rails "Redbone". Fifty-fifty though that's the main single, they even so decided to cram information technology in as the last song on 1 side. Kinda sad.
My version sounds fine; none of the formely mentioned surface noise is on my copy for whatever reason. It is mastered a tad low simply other than that information technology's flawless. Luck of the draw?
Concur with all the scuttlebutt: this pressing is ripe garbage. . . . similar it's pressed into potato skins, middlings, and dry out milk powder. It's actually distressing.
Source: https://www.discogs.com/release/11379467-Childish-Gambino-Awaken-My-Love
0 Response to "Childish Gambino Awaken My Love Childish Gambino Awaken My Love Cover Art"
Post a Comment